BRAZIL 13th to 21st June 2019
After spending a couple of days in and around Belo Horizonte, we will take a short internal flight to Matas de Minas — a beautiful hilly region, unlike most coffee growing areas of Brazil, and one that is really up and coming in terms of speciality and other good quality coffee. The trip will include:
- Reception at Academie do Café in Belo Horizonte to meet Bruno de Souza and his family
- Visit farms around Belo Horizonte
- A stay at award-winning Fazenda Dutra , and tours of the estate to experience all aspects of their business, followed by the best Caipirinha in Brazil!
- Presentation by SEBRAE on how speciality coffee is being developed in Matas de Minas
- Visit farms and co-operatives in Matas de Minas
- A day visiting the beautiful Parque Nacional do Caparaó